At Sunbelt safety is a top priority for us. Whether you are working for us, or alongside us, we care about your wellbeing, physical and emotional. We want everyone who is working in our facilities to feel safe and to know who to contact if they wish to make an observation. Below we set out our expectations and requirements in order that we can all feel safe and minimise any risks associated with COVID-19.
What we expect from you
What you can expect from us
- Our total commitment to keeping you safe
- Security guards will take your temperature on entering the building
- Security guards will encourage you to use the disinfection tunnels
- Rigorous and regular cleaning regime with particular focus on ensuring high touch areas are regularly disinfected
- Regular disinfection and demisting across our offices
- Where there is a suspected case of COVID-19, our facilities management team will close off a particular area and undertake deep cleansing before anyone is able to re-enter
- Regular inspections to make sure our mitigation controls are being implemented thoroughly
- Regular communication on our COVID-19 response and listening to your concerns
Who you should contact if you have any queries or improvement suggestions
If you work for Sunbelt: HSES or HR Department
If you work for a third party: Sunbelt Project Management Team designated contact
This guidance is subject to change in accordance with UAE regulatory requirements.